The VP International New Release Brand Marketing is responsible for developing the overall strategic Home Media marketing/business plans for international Paramount New Release titles. This position also works closely with cross-functional departments to manage all aspects of their category/ title plans including P&L management, dating, pricing, product positioning, creative, media, and promotions.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
* Manages combined physical and digital P&Ls, research, sales forecasting and manufacturing and works closely with sales and retail marketing teams to maximize retail presence
* Develops and implement international marketing plans
* Develops international media and advertising opportunities and campaigns
* Develops and execute successful promotional programs
* Manages and executes day to day marketing and drives the creation of marketing tools and programs
* Leads and implements marketing plans to ensure successful promotions and marketing programs
* Manages strategic relations, gathers research and produces dynamic communication tools
* Maintains marketing budgets and tracks the performance and success metrics of marketing campaigns
* Ensures company has all relevant market performance information and research
Paramount Pictures - 18 months ago
When entertainment is paramount, many people turn to Paramount Pictures Corporation. A subsidiary of media firm Viacom, the company...