Warby Parker is a transformative fashion brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. We ’re looking for an experienced marketing executive to head up our marketing efforts and help build the next great lifestyle brand. On your docket: making Warby Parker a household name and working to transform the eyewear industry while demonstrating that companies can scale, seek profits and do good in the world! |
The Vice President of Marketing will report directly to one of our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we ’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with food, surprises, brain-stimulating activities and the occasional team outing at SoulCycle. As a team member you can look forward to catered lunches three times a week, gym membership, company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
WHAT YOU ’LL DO
• Construct and lead Warby Parker°s integrated marketing strategy
• Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization
• Manage brand marketing, performance marketing and research teams
• Develop and oversee brand partnerships
• Provide strategic advice to the Co-CEOs
APPLY IF YOU...
• Have an ardent (ardent!) passion for brand-building
• Possess a minimum of 10 years experience working with leading fashion or consumer brands
• Have a history of innovative thinking and creativity
• Have experience leading a brand marketing team
• Have experience leading a customer insights team — and deep experience researching consumer markets and segmenting customer base
• Understand performance marketing
• Love data-driven results and have an understanding of the limits of market research
• Have a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit
• Take well to a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Warby Parker - 2 years ago