Argus Information and Advisory Services was founded in 1997 and acquired by Verisk Analytics in August 2012. Argus focuses on providing competitive benchmarking, scoring solutions, analytics, and customized services to financial services institutions in North and South America and Europe. Addressing complex challenges in marketing, risk, and strategy, Argus helps clients maximize the value of their businesses. Additionally, we offer M&A advisory services and a suite of product solutions to a client base that includes credit and debit card issuers, retail banks and other consumer financial services providers, payment processors, insurance companies, and other industry stakeholders. The recent merger with Verisk Analytics will enhance our platform and provide the opportunity to further grow our business.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, and London and employ approximately 150 professionals.
Argus is seeking a VP of Media Analytics & Partnerships to lead sales to and manage relationships with media outlets and media agencies, set the vision and objectives for media partnerships, and manage partner communications and branding. This individual will be responsible for the media analytics business all deliverables from the development of the initial strategy through the analysis of potential market opportunities related to new product introductions, new partnership opportunities, and the expansion of partnerships.
The VP will be responsible for leveraging Argus’ data assets to provide media analytics products. Currently, these products consist of ad-effectiveness and ROI measurement tools in the U.S. Opportunities exist to expand both the breadth of offerings and geographic reach.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our rapidly growing company, providing excellent opportunities to grow and influence the business.
- Establish vision of media analytics business
- Build team focused on executing the vision
- Manage partner communications and branding
- Manage team in delivery
- Coordinate with Client Delivery Relationship Managers when selling to and delivering to banks
- Own/manage commercial terms and payments
- Execute large strategic projects that address complex strategic issues and new business opportunities
- Identify and execute strategic partnerships and alliances
- Oversee sales to and relationships with media outlets and agencies
- BA degree or equivalent; graduate degree preferred; 6+ years of media analytics experience
- Possess high degree of professional maturity, and executive level presence
- Creative, flexible, solutions-oriented, stellar team-player
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Articulate speaker and good listener
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong influence/negotiation skills and relationship management skills
- Stellar project delivery-orientation with proven ability to deliver projects on time, with strong organizational, time and task management skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Possess a strong desire to address complex challenges. Adept at understanding organization roles and inter-relationships
Verisk Analytics - 13 months ago