Data is at the heart of everything we do. In this role you will introduce clients and prospects to solutions that contribute to an integrated marketing approach. You’ll secure new clients who can benefit from our complete suite of products designed to meet their B2C and B2B direct marketing needs including the most comprehensive selection of list solutions to advanced marketing analytics.
Consider our VP, New Business Development opportunity if you:
• Are a driven leader with a proven record of accomplishment in new client acquisition
• Can comfortably discuss enterprise-level solutions with C-level executives
• Enjoy the atmosphere & attitude of a client-focused, performance-driven organization
• Have the vision, experience and skills to match AccuData solutions with customer needs
• Want exceptional earnings for exceptional performance
Candidates must have a track-record of success with new business development in a consultative sales environment that includes prospecting (including cold calling), proposal preparation, follow-up and sales closing techniques and preferably direct marketing expertise. This position requires an aggressive pursuit of new clients which requires strong phone skills and an unsurpassed level of commitment to customer service.
You’ll play an important role in our goal to grow revenue. Contact us if you’re confident in your ability to:
• Develop integrated direct marketing solutions across the customer lifecycle
• Maintain exceptional drive and discipline while working independently to increase marketing ROI on behalf of your clients
• Exceed sales objectives
• Stay knowledgeable of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for AccuData solutions
• Prepare and present professional demonstrations and proposals
• Plan, negotiate and build relationships to deliver strategic solutions to prospective clients
• Excel in a complex sales, solution-selling environment