We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Vice President, Product Development is responsible for the planning, development and lifecycle management for the Specialty Credit product line offerings. This position manages an organization of product directors, managers, and analyst tasked with setting and driving product strategy, establishing product requirements and all go-to-market activities for these products. The position has the responsibility to provide guidance to business line management, technical resources, and marketing teams to execute against product milestones. Works with sales and clients in defining product offerings and roadrnaps, interfaces with external partners to enhance the product value proposition and develops all vertical market strategies. This role is also responsible for helping the business line meet revenue and cost objectives which include contributing to revenue forecasting, securing new business and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Partners with the senior management team, technology leadership and business line leaders to establish long term vision, strategic objectives and plans.
- Leads new product definition, drives the product business plan across functions and owns the product roadmap (including justification, estimated costs and delivery timeframes).
- Works with business line P&Ls to ensure plans are integrated into broader corporate/group level strategies.
- Leads the product lifecycle management process including; planning, staffing, budgeting, prioritization, pricing, competitive and product positioning, distribution and go-to-market.
- Prepares business plans for management to support market strategies and product plans, including; ROI and financial analysis, competitive reviews, and gap/white space analysis.
- Monitors industry trends and assess business impact. Regularly updates executive staff on progress of all programs.
- Collaborates with senior leadership team to establish and lead strategic roadmap plans to seek out new opportunities for products and markets at the group-level.
- Identifies new areas of opportunity by analyzing technology and market trends, customer requirements, workflows, and competitive gaps.
- Monitors the development of business plans and the product lifecycle within the business lines.
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders including regulators, legislators, industry associations and third party partners.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of detailed external value proposition and messaging for all products.
- Partners with Executive management to make far reaching and broad decisions for company strategy around the product portfolio.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to create and drive vision and strategy for product portfolio.
- Influences internal and external sources to insure product implementation and acceptance.
- Influences the development of new business approaches and concepts to maximize product portfolio and business performance.
- Influence technology leadership on new technology trends and use of development resources.
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...