An individual who successfully performs and has accountability in this position will be able to satisfy the following essential functions:
1. Analyze competitive offerings and industry trends to ensure Cole Taylor has a competitive product set with ‘equal to or better than’ feature functionality for assigned Commercial Cash Management products.
2. Subject matter expert on capabilities for all assigned Commercial Cash Management products. Design and implement creative solutions to fill product gaps, increase fee revenue and sharpen Cole Taylor’s competitive edge.
3. Manage cross functional projects for assigned products focused on scoping, developing, pricing and launching new products or enhancements to existing products. Lead cross functional product related project teams.
4. Responsible for developing and executing a pricing strategy to identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase fees for all assigned products. Partner with business areas to ensure that strategy is both profitable to bank and competitive with customers in the marketplace.
5. Define and oversee creation of customer, sales, and support materials ensuring appropriate product positioning, messaging and delivery. Develop and execute training internally (sales, service etc.) and externally as needed.
6. Assist in establishing the roadmap for all assigned Commercial Cash Management products that includes input from key business partners.
7. Responsible for lifecycle management of all assigned products including staying current with all releases and upgrades of software required to develop and deliver products to customers.
8. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with vendors as needed to deliver product. Responsible for all aspects of specific vendor relationships. Must possess a deep understanding of specific systems to ensure Cole Taylor is using all features and functionality possible to maximize value delivered to customers. Join key vendors’ Customer Advisory Boards to heavily influence vendor product development roadmaps.
9. Additional duties as requested by manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
1. Bachelors degree in business, marketing, finance or equivalent.
2. Experience of 5+ years in financial services and recent Treasury Product Management, Operations or Treasury Management sales experience required.
3. Project Management experience a plus
4. Team player with ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
5. Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate others.
6. Experience developing relationships with suppliers and co-marketing partners is desirable
Cole Taylor Bank - 9 months ago
This company is tailor-made for small and midsized business owners. Taylor Capital Group is the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank,...