As a Project Manager in our Institution Services group, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery to our clients of wealth management and custodial products and services. You will be the primary person to lead interaction with our clients and serve as the lead coordinator for successful product development and project implementation. This hands-on position requires client contact and significant coordination with internal operations and technology teams to implement and these new products and services. You will be responsible for developing implementations plan, including initial on boarding and conversions.
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, be intelligent, have high energy, and possess excellent interpersonal skills, impeccable attention to detail, and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. The candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced environment with challenging deadlines and multiple priorities. This person will be expected to contribute information, ideas and recommendations to both tactical and strategic plans, defining customer-service standards, determining systems or operational improvements and implementing change.
Will be responsible to work with our financial teams to ensure we meet projected financial targets. Assist in forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the definition of all product and service requirements. Work closely with clients to define and validate use cases.
- Assemble and coordinate product development project teams. Synthesize project meeting discussions. Develop and ensure adherence to templates and standards, including weekly status reports and meeting agendas, meeting protocols and project plans
- Establish and cultivate trust and confidence with internal project teams and clients
- Lead the planning and implementation of project. Develop full scale project plans. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage project budget and timelines
- Track project deliverables. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and communicate status to all levels of senior management on a regular basis
- Ensure directed resources are effectively utilized, work according to project assumptions and forecasts, and deliver efficient, high quality work
- Quality assurance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- BA or BS degree in Management or Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 –10 years experience in product development or project management
- Understanding of the investment management industry, especially in wealth management and separately managed accounts. Strong knowledge of wealth management, investments operations and systems particularly in a large Trust Company or Custodial firm. Specific familiarity with Trading, Managed accounts, Back Office Operations, and Portfolio management
- Outstanding organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Able to cultivate trust and credibility with peers and maintain strong working relationships with all levels and functions of the company
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
- Willingness to travel 20 percent to meet with clients as well as meet with internal teams in our multiple offices
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 11 months ago