Description/ Responsibilities: |
The position will involve leveraging superior analytic skills to help us expand our coverage universe and improve our existing models. Typical projects will involve mining multiple large-scale datasets and building statistical models to forecast company- and sector-specific metrics and macroeconomic indicators. Projects will rotate from one sector to another. The goal is to combine quantitative model and fundamental research to provide real-time unique insights on companies and sectors.
- Strong statistic skills and experiences with statistic packages
- Understanding of and passion for the equities market
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Quantitative Associate in the subject line.
- Engineering degree (preferably advanced) from a top university with a consistent record of academic excellence. Specialization in statistics/computer science/finance/economics preferred.
- Master’s or Ph.D. preferable
It is the policy of ITG to provide and promote equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental handicap not related to ability, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Investment Technology Group, Inc. (ITG) is a specialized agency brokerage and financial technology company that partners with asset managers...