Posting Job Title: VP, Retention Center
Requisition #: 146930BR
Posting Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Area of Interest: Operations/General
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Vice President is responsible for leading a team of Directors, Managers, and representatives.
The primary function of this position is to oversee the In-Bound Retention Program for a geographically based center. The position is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to meet or exceed center goals with focus on retaining high value and "at risk" customers.
Is responsible for ensuring the R3 program is executed on every call in order to minimize competitive loses and extend customer lifetime value.
Also responsible for managing the day to day operation including budgeted call handling and shrinkage metrics.
tay within operational and expense budget
- Develop and implement retention strategies and best practices to achieve and/or surpass customer relationship retention and growth goals
- Work closely with functional leaders to improve the customer experience
- Focus on people and encourage a passion for the mission.
- Works with VP of Operations to s
- Collaborates with marketing, operations and call centers to reduce competitive risks while maximizing growth opportunities.
- Identify top talent, create and implement training and development programs for all team members, employee relations and communications programs within centers. Approve all hiring, termination and probation of employees within department.
Effectively combines strategic and tactical thinking in developing/implementing solutions.
- 7-10 years leadership experience required.
- 5-7 years of strategic retention leadership required.
- Thorough understanding of business dynamics, competitive issues and general operating environment surrounding the cable industry.
- A driven, decisive and results focused leader effective at communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Effective bridge-builder across organizational boundaries with the necessary people and performance management competencies to communicate a passion for winning.
- Customer-centric with a record of success in achieving/exceeding growth/profitability goals.
Education and Experience:
OTHER POSITION CONSIDERATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field or equivalent work experience; MBA Preferred.
- 10 + years of related telesales/retention experience within telecommunication industry required
- Extensive knowledge of call center platforms and technology. Requires leadership in high-volume retention/sales, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility, and change management across multiple channels.
- Successful demonstration of strategic communications and planning.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and make decisions while working effectively under tight deadlines and ever changing environment.
- Strong financial/analytical skills are needed, as is experience developing and presenting business plans.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
- Travel may be required to attend work related meetings and training sessions.
- Valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record may be required.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing to include but not limited to: skills testing and pre-employment background checks as well as drug/alcohol testing.
- Required to read and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Support and model the company values.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00066 - Milwaukee ML King
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...