Ellucian, the new company formed by the combination of Datatel and SunGard Higher Education, helps education institutions thrive in a dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,300 institutions in 40 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning. Visit us at ellucian.com.
Is there really a formula for happiness? We think so: Happiness = Ellucian
Creating solutions for Higher Education is our business and we do it well. The key reason why our company is successful is our employees. We learned a long time ago that happy employees are the most productive. Simply put, we are passionate about our employees and their success.
So, what makes you happy? Do you like being a part of a high energy team that likes helping others? Do you thrive on working in a fast paced environment? Our expectations are high, and we work hard – and we have a lot of fun in the process. It doesn’t hurt that we have amazing benefits too! We offer 3 weeks of vacation and medical benefits that start on your first day - and that’s just the beginning.
The VP of Services Strategy and Revenue Management must be a seasoned services selling executive who can collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, CRM and Service Delivery to prioritize, develop and to efficiently and effectively bring revenue producing services offerings to market. Whatever the responsibilities, you'll have lots of opportunity to make your impact at Ellucian.
You will add value by:
Services Sales and Revenue Management
- Enabling, facilitating and/or managing:
-- Services pipeline management
-- Service bookings forecast
-- Accuracy and achievement
-- Tracking and reporting in aggregate and by offering
Services Program Readiness and Management
-- New service prioritization and rollout in concert with Product Mgt and Consulting Centers
-- Pricing and packaging
-- Proposal and contract readiness
-- Customer success stories and top references
Services Sales Enablement
-- Assist CRM team with field education and training
-- Lead Generation efforts with Marketing and CRM team
-- Solution development
-- Non Standard Deal Review support
-- Services sales Incentive programs
-- Cross Selling program enablement
-- Customer webinars, executive briefings and seminars
Strategic Planning and Communications
-- Business development
-- Backlog management
-- Resource availability management
-- Communication and rollout of pricing policy changes in 2013
What we need from you:
- Proven track record selling complex services to Higher Education market (10 years minimum)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work across organizational boundaries to achieve results
- Expertise in design, launch, and selling of new/enhanced services
- Significant Software/Services Solution Development experience
- Partner with Sales and Delivery to achieve all service sales and revenue targets
- Demonstrated Services sales and revenue management leadership skills, including pipeline management, territory management and account management
- Notable success and partnership with cross-functional management i.e. Sales, Marketing, Services and Product Management
This is a remote position.
- Ellucian customer facing experience
- Ellucian sales & account management experience
- Proven expertise in selling Ellucian products and services
- Knowledge and experience selling third party solutions aligned with Ellucian solutions
- Competitive Intelligence and positioning
- Contract Negotiations leadership and skills
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed...