Dachis Group is seeking a dynamic, experienced professional to lead our Client Services team. This role is designed to provide strong leadership and strategic direction for our geographically dispersed team. We are seeking thinkers, communicators and educators of smart social business strategies - someone who can oversee our Strategy, Creative and Project Management teams, as well as help to develop and manage delivery of our services that support our social business optimization SaaS software.
Candidates must have 10+ years in professional marketing services, with some experience in a SaaS related services environment and significant leadership experience. The perfect candidate is high-energy, business-savvy, and intellectually curious, with a strong interest in social business. They will have previous experience leading Client Services teams more centerted around Strategy, Account Management and Creative teams and less around technology. The position will be based in our downtown Austin office.
- Provide strong leadership for our U.S. Client services team
- Lead efforts to manage and grow our business across our existing accounts to deliver bookings and revenue goals
- Develop standard processes and procedures for excellent service across the team
- Lead training and development efforts to ensure services team is providing consistent, high quality service
- Point of escalation for effective problem resolution on large scale, key accounts
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
- 10+ years working in professional marketing services field, preferably with both SaaS and agency experience
- Expert knowledge and interest in social business and social media marketing
- Strong leadership skills, ability to mentor and teach others
- Team-oriented; ability to collaborate and work effectively across other teams within the organization
- Able to establish credibility with senior level executives
- BA required; Masters’ degree preferred
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.