Contact: Alex Showers
Salary: $135-175k DOE
VP Group Account Supervisor-Management Supervisor (Pharmaceutical Advertising & Marketing)- Northern New Jersey
My client an excellent Pharmaceutical Advertising & Marketing agency in the Northern New Jersey area is actively seeking an industry experienced VP Group Account Supervisor. Individuals at the Management Supervisor level will also be considered. The focus of this full-time permanent position will be overseeing a key client account and managing the development of a variety of projects related to the CNS therapeutic area within pharmaceutical advertising & marketing.
- Lead all advertising initiatives for pharmaceutical clients
- Ensuring that assigned staff is delivering upon day-to-day project tasks & milestones are met on time/on budget
- Experience managing large agency accounts
- The ability to manage staff & teams of others
- Work with the client to create an overall tactical plan that supports and drives the brand messaging and achieves the client’s objectives.
- Write creative briefs, review creative work, write service and action reports based on client feedback to ensure that that team is informed of project status and workload is feasible.
- Create clients annual budget by identifying objectives, outlining projects/hours needed, etc
- Mentor and teach junior level account/client services staff to promote both individual career growth as well as team/staff improvement
- Study industry trends, research reports, evaluate client provided research to remain up to date of all potential brand influences and future clinical trends and provide forward-thinking strategies, and communicate competitive advantages in the marketplace.
Please send a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org all information is strictly confidential.
- B.A. Degree
- 5+ years or more of previous pharmaceutical advertising experience at the VP Account Group Level/ Management Supervisor level (Or equivalent)
- CNS therapeutic experience is required
- Prior staff management experience
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft) required
- Strong team player, as well as individual drive to succeed and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and projects management skills and attention to detail
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words: VP Group Account Supervisor, Management Supervisor, CNS, VP Account Group Supervisor, Client Services, Pharmaceutical Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Depression)