This is an opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial-type individual to play a significant role in expanding this core growing issue area. The individual should be looking to participate on a high-performing team that is in high demand internally and externally. The ability to contribute to the growth of this practice through thought leadership, methodological insight and new business development will determine the success of this individual. Successful candidates should have 8 – 10 years of research experience in the healthcare sector in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and/or diagnostics and a proven track record of developing and managing client relationships and projects. Additionally, candidates should also have a solid understanding and knowledge of Customer Strategies research.
1. Provide fact-based solutions to Healthcare and Financial clients in the areas of
Customer strategies including aspects such as: customer satisfaction and loyalty, CRM, customer value, LTV, segmentation and linkage
• Knowledge of communications research – concept testing, message testing, and market sizing
2. Develop client relationships
• Participate and drive business development by proposing and winning new clients.
3. Assign and oversee projects and project staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget, while meeting quality standards.
Job Requirements: Essential Skills and Personality
1. Versatile in applying market research tools to create solutions to address business issues
2. Proven track record in business development and client relationships
3. Seasoned at qualitative and quantitative analysis
4. Effective written and oral communicator is essential
5. Dynamic speaker and presenter
6. B2B experience a must, B2C experience a plus
Experience – 8 to 10years in at Least Two of the Following Settings
1. Strategy or market analysis experience in management consultancy
2. Client-side experience in strategy, market analysis, or market research
3. Market research supplier experience in a client-facing role
Quirk's - 22 months ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...