More information about this job:
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Engineering for our Panella (Engineering & Development) Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The VP of Engineering reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Manufacturing Services.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in over 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Click here to watch our video.
- Develop strategic planning for and direction/control of product development activities.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, for all product development.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and customer requirements.
- Direct staff of directors to ensure necessary resources and plans to meet commitments
- Ensure support and implementation of processes for proper product development process.
- Bachelors or masters degree in Engineering
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively assess situations and make appropriate decisions in a timely manner
- Track record of accomplishments in Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Background in P&L/budget management
- Ability to analyze skills of team members and recognize their strengths and areas of development in order to groom talent
- Professionalism and dedication to excellence in customer care
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to understand and organize data
- Proven track record with:
- Able to make difficult decisions
- Hands-on management
- Relentless drive
Comprehensive understanding of Extrusion Blow Mold Operations – Uniloy or Bekum experience a plus
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include :
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...