NCU is currently seeking a Vice President, Finance to join part of our leadership.
We are recruiting a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization in the for-profit higher education industry. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, reports to the Chief Financial and Operating Officer and will interact heavily with the CEO and executive leadership team. This position will also interact with the University’s board, ownership, banks and other outside constituents. The incumbent will have broad responsibility across financial functions including accounting, with a critical focus on ensuring accuracy in reporting, forecasting and planning, and ensuring that resources are allocated well across the University to support its Mission. This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who is able to support both high-level complex responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
What we need….
The successful candidate will be a visionary leader who brings experience, high energy, and passion to NCU’s mission, vision, and values. The incumbent must be able to:
What you need….
- work as a partner with senior leaders to push the boundaries of current and future departmental goals and strategies;
- support the University through strong, forward–looking analytical leadership;
- motivate the finance team to ensure that both excellence in day-to-day service delivery and future needs are met;
- bring creativity and passion to the organization and its services and possess a broad institutional perspective while embracing change and innovation
The qualified candidate will:
What you get….
- hold a degree in a finance related discipline (Master’s degree preferred), CPA desirable;
- have comprehensive managerial experience (15 years in finance with at least 10 years at the executive level overseeing financial operations of a mid to large sized company is required);
- have a successful history demonstrating strategic focus and an ability to execute directives in a high growth environment with complex and evolving programs, systems and operations;
- possess motivational leadership qualities;
- have knowledge of the competitive and regulatory environments that affect Accounting, Finance and Risk Management;
- have a broad knowledge of financial enterprise systems and technology as well as comfort with multiple transactions and rapidly changing circumstances; and specific experience working with manual and automated financial, accounting and planning systems and accounting software; experience with student information systems desirable;
- proven ability developing models and conducting analyses that identify critical trends, support strategic decision making and create forward visibility for the institution;
- experience in Higher Education preferred
This opportunity requires involvement in a broad range of strategic objectives and goals! This position will test skills to the limit and is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking advancement to the next level.
People choose to work at NCU because they believe in our mission and are excited by our vision for the future. We have a reputation as a great place to work, harboring excellent leadership, and have a strong community which values integrity, innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance options, generous PTO program, company paid life insurance and short term disability, FSA, 401K, EAP program, tuition benefits for employees and immediate family, on-site food options, game & media room, nursing room, and more!
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate individuals who work together to change lives through higher education? Apply today – before your competition does!
Northcentral University - 19 months ago