Current CFO is seeking to find finance professional to establish succession management path. This role is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations with initial focus on the budgeting process. |
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, and daily operations monitoring.
- Budget effectively across multi countries and currencies.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Interact with other executives/managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting, designation preferred.
- Ten years experience in senior level finance or accounting position
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Logical, analytical thinking processes.
- Strong time and work management skills.
- Initiative and ambition to offer solutions to problems.
- Accounting software proficiency.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with ability to be productive under stressful deadlines.
- Willingness to proactively address ideas and propose alternatives with the purpose of providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Sound reasoning ability together with problem solving skills and ability to know when to escalate an issue before it becomes critical
- Ability to remain current on IFRS reporting requirements.
- Pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, drug tests, and credit checks.
- Must be able to produce documentation verifying eligibility to work in the United States
A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language of...