The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is seeking a qualified self-starter to lead our marketing function as VP of Marketing. The primary function of this role is to develop and manage a cohesive brand positioning and marketing communication strategy for the organization. This position is responsible for all activities related to brand refinement and market positioning, marketing communication strategy and execution, customer relationship management, social media, product development and lead generation.
The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is an exclusive network for professional women to interact, exchange ideas, educate, and empower. NAPW members enjoy a wealth of resources, benefits, and services dedicated to enhancing their lives and promoting their businesses and careers. Our Mission is to provide the most advanced forum for members to connect with like-minded professional women to develop innovative business and social relationships. We continuously offer our members the resources and benefits necessary to foster professional and personal success. NAPW provides seminars, podcasts, webinars, keynote speakers, and educational tools, fostering critical skills that enable our members to achieve personal and career success. Through our wide-reaching network, members discover new opportunities to connect, grow, learn and inspire. Visit our website at www.napw.com.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing function for the Company, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management.
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Provides leadership and/or supports the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversees and directs customer communication and retention monitoring processes and initiatives
- Creates an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Manage a team that handles day-to-day CRM communication with members and Chapter Presidents
- Devise growth strategies to build up consumer databases for email marketing and sales
- Design, development, and deployment of CRM and address issues in a timely manner
- Oversee development and implementation of direct marketing and advertising campaigns including digital, print and social media
- Provides input and support to the Company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Be at the forefront of educating the enterprise on key trends developing within the member base
- Recommend new or improved marketing operations based on analytical results
- Work closely with the Digital Acquisitions/Lead Generation Manager.
- At least 10 years of digital marketing experience with a branded consumer product company or successful online brand
- Experience with consumer consumption of online and offline products, membership organizations
- Experience with event marketing is a plus
- Expertise at executing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Experience building CRM programs and selling into a variety of constituents
- Familiarity with Mobile outreach through SMS and MMS
- Data analysis and strategy development skills a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to manage across and up in a complex organization with multiple stake holders
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Must be solution minded, creative and adapt easily to change. Ability to function in a fast paced, unstructured, entrepreneurial environment a must.
*Competitive Salary DOE
*Health insurance after 90 days
*Business casual enviornment
Indeed - 24 months ago