Positions in this function are involved in developing market strategies to support products and drive membership/sales growth. Positions develop strategies and tactical plans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures. May analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, and manage program/project budgets.
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance and results of diverse or broad functions through multiple layers of management.
- Impact of work is most often at the business segment or enterprise level.
- Owns output of the entire system made up of all related processes.
- Drives programs that impact markets of customers and consumers.
- Develops, translates and executes strategies or functional and operational objectives at the segment level.
- Product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact the entire enterprise, industry, and/or marketplace.
UnitedHealth Group - 13 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals...