Requisition #: NASH50147
Job Title: VP Operations
Country: United States
City: Salt Lake City
Employment Status: Full Time
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Vice President of Operations is responsible for management of the Operational staff including client service and system performance/configuration to deliver contracted benefits administration services to clients. Key responsibilities are ensuring ADP's H&W Administration outsourcing services are profitable, result in client satisfaction, and are conducted by satisfied associates. Primary responsibility for the management and the support of multi-functional Operations staff (including client-facing Associates and system configuration/performance specialists) in the delivery of the administrative services to our clients. Responsible for the quality and timeliness of service delivery, planning, establishing and implementing operations standards and procedures. This position has significant responsibility for interfacing with all levels of the organization in the delivery of services and thus requires exceptional management, communication, and leadership skills. Responsible for the development of and adherence to ADP process and procedures for the delivery of quality client service.
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Masters degree in Business Management, Finance, Operations or related field, or year for year experience preferred.
- 8-10 years of directly related operational experience, including at least 5 years of management supervision experience of managerial and professional staff.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing operational services at a senior level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in budget management and cost control.
- Generic Skills:
- Proven skills in planning, implementation, interpersonal relationships, leadership, negotiation, verbal/written communication, and human resources management.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff (in multiple job functions), clients, vendors and others.
All Locations: United States, Salt Lake City, UT
Job Category: Management
Area of Interest: General Management
ADP - 16 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...