This position is responsible for developing, implementing and managing execution of the strategic . On-boarding of new, management of service and relationship and exit control and management.
Oversee Global consumer lines project portfolio across the businesses in different regions.
Minimum 10 years experience in operations management and business change management, including regional or global roles.
Demonstrated experience in project management with strong executive presentation skills, issue remediation experience, and the ability to manage complexity required.
Cause analysis, and service optimization. Will be Responsible for:
• New / Onboarding OSP/TPA’s
• Contract and Price Negotiations
• Management and Service reviews of existing relationships
• Value for Money assessments and re-negotiations / new tendering
• Service Review monitoring
• Auditing and Control – policing and ensuring our policies and controls were in place and evidenced practice to meet regulatory needs and data control etc.
American International Group - 16 months ago