Under the general direction of the COO with very broad latitude for independent judgment, action and decision making, the VP Performance (VPP) is responsible for the overall management and direction of the customer facing support function of the
VPP will initially lead a team
which consists of project managers, program engineers, technical and customer success support and will be assessing the hierarchy and needs of the department throughout the year. The VPP will work closely with sales and IT on continually prioritizing and improving the technology and offerings of the
platform. Additionally, the VP will assist his customer facing team with client meetings in person and via phone to improve both the implementation and ongoing program experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customer implementations, program engineering, program success and ongoing service issues for customers with points programs.
- Executes and analyses metrics, reporting inadequacies to senior management and assisting in the development of systematic resolutions.
- Interfaces directly with customers, assists on calls and in person meetings.
- Implements and communicates company/ departmental policies and procedures which generate high productivity and improve processes and methods to optimize workflow operations.
- Establishes and directs service standards for responding to customer inquiries and complaints and mobilizes the resources to meet these standards.
- Provides direct reports with ongoing guidance in goal setting/attainments, per management and staff development.
- Interfaces with various department heads to identify programmatic inefficiencies, communicate goals, and establish procedures to streamline process and increase productivity.
- Oversees the full cycle hiring process, performance appraisal process, and terminations for employees with
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed and directed by the
years of supervisory experience.
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of
experience in the incentive industry
- 3+ years of managing
customer service related
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
The Connors Group - 15 months ago