Requisition #: 57461
Job Title: VP Product Development
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
The VP Product Development is responsible for project delivery of all ADP's Time & Labor Management solutions, including product development strategy, architecture, design , development, analysis, testing, and implementation.
The ADP TLM VP will utilize exceptional technology and team leadership skills to direct internal functional technology and business teams, as well as external vendors.
A strong knowledge of Internet development and Product integration technologies; SOA design and technologies; object oriented design and development techniques; agile development processes; and relational database technologies is vital to the role.
The VP will be responsible for leading the product development, IT rationalization and integration of TLM solutions within ADP's product offerings with in ADP Employer Services. The successful candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills in establishing strategic direction to product development and integration approaches and directing both the functional efforts of teams of developers, business analysts, product assurance engineers, and consultants as well as overall project efforts of design, architecture, and integration to ensure high quality products and services that meet our time-to-market requirements. Demonstrates thought leadership by promoting innovation, new technology, and best practices for ADP TLM solutions initiatives. Acts as senior partner and IT representative with Product Marketing, Field Sales, and Integration organizations in the business units including NAS, MAS, SBS, Canada, UK, and AU, as well as consults and interacts with ADP senior executives on a regular basis. Additionally, acts as a Sr. Technical liaison with our strategic partner Kronos and other data collection technology partners.
The Vice President of Product Development for ADP Time & Labor Management is responsible for product development of entire TLM portfolio of products offered to ES market segment. The candidate will provide the managerial and technical leadership necessary to deliver all TLM products and functions which are significant to the growth and profitability of ES.
Key objectives include:
Integrate Krono's TLM software into ADP Vantage and Workforce Now platforms.
- Build systems that meet world class standards of reliability and security
- Develop Next Generation of ADP Time& Labor management solution that is superior to the existing TLM solutions and meets the market needs.
- The next generation ADP TLM product utilizing ADP UI standards and integrated with RUN, Workforce Now, Total Source, Vantage and other HCMs in U.K and Australia.
Overall, TLM is a rapidly growing business for ADP. Current revenues are approximately $470 Million and expectations of growing to beyond $600 Million over the next four years with a potential market opportunity of over $2 Billion.
- Rationalize the product set to minimize duplication and maximize market coverage that can be achieved from our technology investment
- Improve operating efficiency through superior service and implementation tools, highly scalable applications and dynamic utilization of data and hosting center assets
- Improve product development to reducing time to market and improving cost effectiveness
- Improve operational stability and reliability for all TLM products
- Maintain and support non-strategic/legacy Time products, and develop solutions to migrate clients from the legacy platforms to strategic ADP TLM platforms and solutions.
This position has responsibility for development of products with over 40,000 existing clients and adding 8,000 to 10,000 new clients per year. The financial responsibility of this position is $14 Million which covers all R&D related to the ezLaborManager, Time Saver and Enterprise eTime product lines in Camarillo and Hyderabad, India.
A significant development effort will continue for many years to come as we embark on new features, integration and technologies.
The position requires an extremely high level of judgment and decision making ability.
The ability to balance technical, operational and financial issues with business and strategic focus is a hallmark of this position. The position requires an extremely high level of autonomy, judgment and decision making.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- MS or MBA preferred.
- 15+ years in at least two IT disciplines in a web product development, service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, web services, including technical architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations
- 5+ years of experience leading teams of technology professionals, preferably in design, development, or architecture
- Experience in the Agile methodology
- Proficiency in utilizing technology to develop business solutions that provide value to the client
- Critical Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple functional areas in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to tailor the communication as appropriate to fit the audience
- Ability to lead a diverse group of individuals to reach a common goal
- Proven business maturity and demonstrated delivery of business critical projects.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Architecture Development
ADP - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...