Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the country, is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide and have been recognized in Chicago Tribune’s Top Places to Work since 2007.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated VP Realtor Relationship in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
General Description :
The Realtor Relationship Business Owner ("RRBO") directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall P&L, policies and goals for Guaranteed Rate’s Realtor Relationships of which the Partner XChange (“PX”) platform is the primary vehicle. The RRBO identifies and executes how to optimally connect with and serve the Realtor Community. The RRBO also identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements, works with product development, marketing and stakeholders (Realtors, Loan Originators) to align with GR’s growth strategy in the Realtor Channel. It requires a bachelor's degree in Business or Commerce, startup or business incubation, and at least 7 years of experience in the Real Estate or Mortgage industry. Deep knowledge in a variety of Real Estate concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of business development into the Realtor Community. A wide degree of creativity, energy and latitude is mandatory. Reports into the CEO and the CIO for day to day product level activity. .
On the product side and working with Realtors, Loan Originators, Development Managers, Art Directors, and Technical Leads, the RRBO is accountable for driving the product development and management lifecycle for the final business strategy and associated tactics of the PX platform. The ultimate outcome is the creation of a sustainable PX platform that seamlessly integrates across all products (GR.com, Loan Application, PX, LoanMine) and platforms (Sharepoint, box) and serves as a primary business tool (top 3 sites) for the Realtor Community
The RRBO greatly influences the direction of a wide variety of interactive Realtor products, tools and tactics, such as realtor product and e-commerce experiences, web applications, and information portals to enhance Guaranteed Rate’s partnership with the Realtor Community. Possessing a sound knowledge in the analysis and translation of business and functional requirements for complex e-commerce and web-based applications, the RRBO is an evangelist that promotes the Guaranteed Rate PX Platform and Guaranteed Rate in general to the Realtor Community.
Specific responsibilities of the RRBO include-
- Brainstorm and vision with Executive Management about how to optimally develop, serve and harvest the Realtor Channel.
- Idea generation and execution to optimize Guaranteed Rate’s relationship and partnership with the Realtor Community.
- Collaborate with the development teams and stakeholders (Realtors, Loan Originators) to understand and document product requirements while advocating for the Realtor and the Loan Originators.
- Plan and conduct Realtor interviews, form a Realtor Advisor Team, representative stakeholders in Sales, and subject matter experts to identify essential business objectives and Realtor requirements.
- Work with the product team to translate business and functional requirements into use cases, user flows, detailed wireframes, interactive prototypes and/or other platform deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Development Managers to propose a framework for the PX platform, including scope of research activities, budget, and time frame within the overall project plan.
- Develop a Realtor Coaching Program.
- Create and maintain all user experience deliverables (may include comparative and competitive research, content analysis, persona creation / user and audience profiles, user scenarios, use cases, business process and task flow diagrams, site maps, classification schemes, detailed wireframes and interaction flows, and/or prototyping mock-ups).
- Collaborate with art directors and Development Managers on interaction design solutions and prototypes.
- Collaborate with copywriters on content strategy and messaging as appropriate.
- Present and review proposed PX experience strategy and definition documents at internal review and Stakeholder meetings. Present decisions and alternate solutions based on human factors and industry research, web analytics, and industry best practices.
- Analyze data and produce reports based on this research.
- Assist in the identification of success metrics used to evaluate proposed solutions.
- Represent PX and other Guaranteed Rate Realtor Relationship tools and tactics in the sales process. Collaborate with the leadership and sales teams on new proposals, PX service offerings, and other Realtor advocacy events and products.
- Analyze and translate study results and Realtor needs into a strategy for web and interactive products.
Reporting into the CEO with a dotted line to the CIO for platform development, the RRBO is a highly collaborative and consultative role that engages across Guaranteed Rate and externally with the Realtor Community. The RRBO also interacts by-
Click here to apply online
- Evangelize and promote the PX platform and best practices internally and externally via shared online resources, portfolio case studies, workshops, and Realtor Community involvement.
- Serve as the Realtor Relationship Community and PX Platform Leader across Guaranteed Rate. Attend the President Club as the primary representative of PX and the Realtor Community.
- Collaborate across the organization on realtor outreach and partnership development and PX process flow and experience.
Guaranteed Rate - 30+ days ago