VP Sales, East Coast
Location: New York
Reporting Relationship: SVP, Sales & Marketing
DoubleVerify ( www.doubleverify.com ) is the world leader in online media verification and campaign effectiveness. It is the top choice of brand marketers, agencies, advertising networks, demand side platforms, exchanges and digital publishers looking to ensure quality advertising environments, campaign transparency and performance. DoubleVerify validates over 60 billion advertising impressions per month for hundreds of Fortune 500 brands, advertising networks and media platforms. DoubleVerify was conferred the World Economic Forum 2012 Technology Pioneer Award for being one of the most innovative stakeholders in the technology space. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures.
DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful VP of Agency Sales for our East Coast territory. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with new and existing agencies and advertisers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products and has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close. This is truly a chance of a lifetime to impact a company that is transforming the online media industry.
A background in selling or servicing rich media, data, ad technologies is required.
- Present DoubleVerify’s solutions to key decision makers within agencies and brands in order to increase the use of DoubleVerify services for both new and existing clients.
- Leverage your relationships within Fortune 500 brands to drive revenue growth for DoubleVerify’s products
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break in to new accounts and delve deeper within existing client base
- Represent DoubleVerify at industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution
- Proven ability to close large transactions (6+ figures)
- Excellent understanding off agency dynamics, how they operate and how/what campaign buying and planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) and have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling is required
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline and accurately forecast revenue
- Ability to manage your own book of business while managing and mentoring your team of Sales Managers
- Exceptional people management skills (empathy, empowerment, leadership, development, etc.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate data into a sales proposition
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Bachelors, or Master’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
Doubleverify, Inc - 10 months ago