KB Home, a Fortune 500 NYSE company and one of America's premier homebuilders, has an immediate employment opportunity available. The Company operates in numerous states across the nation from California to Florida.
KB Home has been building homes for a half a century, and was recently named to Fortune magazine's list of the World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year. KB Home ranked #1 for 'Innovation' among homebuilders. Also, KB Home was given an Award for Excellence for the Energy Star Efficiency program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. In 2008, KB Home became the first builder to earn the prestigious National Housing Quality (NHQ) Certified Builder Program for all of its operations nationwide.
KB Home is currently seeking a Vice President of Sales & Marketing to add to Executive team. This person will be responsible to meet and exceed sales, marketing and profit goals within the division.
• Set the Marketing and Sales vision and strategy for the Division, including pricing, product mix, competitive market analyses, new community opening, media planning, building the brand, advertising, public relations, model merchandising, signage, and media exposure.
• Effectively work cross-functionally with executive teammates in Land, Finance, Purchasing, Construction, Sales, Architecture, Mortgage and HR to achieve division's business objectives.
• Oversee the Regional Sales and Marketing Management staff. Select and recruit excellent sales and marketing personnel with the assistance of the sales and marketing managers. Motivate, evaluate and review sales & marketing personnel.
• Position will require working with internal ad agency and following established Corporate guidelines and policies with regard to the KB brand.
• Implement and monitor New Home Sales Counselor programs, customer referral programs, customer traffic evaluation system.
• Represent company in various industry, civic and other public relations activities.
• Qualified candidates must possess 15+ years experience homebuilding with 8+ years experience managing a department.
• Through understanding of the competition in the new home construction market.
• Naturally able to provide and articulate crisp, clear messaging for complex products and services.
• Experienced in public relations and is known by the media community.
• Able to develop and deliver marketing results at various levels of budget size.
• Superior negotiation skills and has demonstrated success in leading sales organizations to the top 5-10% of sales performance.
• Skilled in recruiting and retaining “A” level sales and marketing professionals.
• Long track record of leading and developing teams ensuring a “bench” of talent is available for promotion.
• Bachelor degree a must, Masters perferred
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
KB Home - 16 months ago
For a dwelling done your way, you might turn to KB Home. KB builds houses mainly for first-time, trade-up, and active adult buyers...