Corporate Banking - Strategic Change Management - VP (57377)
The successful candidate would join the team which is a central change management function delivering major change programmes to drive revenue increases, comply with regulation, improve the control environment etc.
Responsible for project management/delivery of Business Workstreams within the broader programme delivery team. This will include end to end programme activities such as planning and implementation.
- Coordinate with other functional areas as part of the wider programme
- Plan and monitor the programmes/work stream progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action or escalating where appropriate.
- Manage portfolio of work that is jointly executed across country delivery team
- Stakeholder management across the UK and US
- Accountable for successful working relationship with Technology
- Own, execute and deliver tasks associated with workstreams and work packages on time, within budget and to the defined scope
- Work with Functional Leads to provide deep industry, system, and vendor expertise
- Assist with cross-bank and cross-work stream issues and participate in scope-change analysis
- Analyze business process designs and identify improvements and validate against business process needs
- Interact with business SME’s to execute workstream tasks and small scale change initiatives
- Re-engineer business processes and design and implement improved operating models in line with agreed scope
We provide clients with loans, financing, risk management, strategic advice and transactional payments support corporate clients to achieve growth and job creation in the real economy, governments to deliver their stability and growth plans, and institutions to meet the long-term investment needs of their clients.
- Owns and drives the planning framework for the workstreams, ensuring that plans are developed and managed to appropriate standards, are unambiguous and achievable, and that dependencies are clearly understood and managed
- Works closely with project managers responsible for other areas of the programme
- Manages and co-ordinates workstreams, their interdependencies, and associated risks and issues
- Controls the project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
- Ensures the project resource plan is maintained and met and that appropriately skilled and experienced individuals are appointed in line with delivery plans. This is balanced across internal and external resources.
- Ensures delivery of the platform and service meets requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
- Provides an ongoing 'health check' of the project workstreams to confirm that delivery meets the Programme's objectives and continues to make effective use of available funds and resources
- Provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate and provides feedback to programme leadership team on threats and challenges along with proposed
Job Reference: 144570-1
- 2 years ago - save job