3 - Bachelor's Degree
To manage and lead the Business Development Department. Accountable for strategic growth plans. Responsible for business transactions and the management of development professionals.
- Evaluates market opportunities for business development plans as related to the growth of CenterLight insurance products (PACE, Select, and Direct).
- Develops and evaluates sales strategies including the evaluation of referral sources and sales channels.
- Establishes referral source relationships through initial introductions, on-site evaluation of markets, and association meetings.
- Has overall responsibility of both the Regional Clinical Intake Teams the Central Intake Units and all their related processes.
- Responsible for oversight and reporting to maintain all referral source relationships.
- Will interface with Human Resources on all Clinical Intake Staff recruitment.
- Provides consultative support to the Membership Development team and assists in creating efficient processes that will support the overall department goals.
- Will review referral source reports and reports from Clinical Intake staff and will work with Director of Account Management to make sure all the data within the scope of the department is accurate and timely.
- Provides oversight to clinical outreach team responsible for membership growth for all CenterLight Healthcare products (PACE, Select, and Direct).
- Collaborates with SVP of Business Development to develop performance measures for Clinical Intake staff.
- Special projects as needed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Candidate must possess previous healthcare experience and a proven track record in negotiating joint ventures and acquisitions. Previous knowledge and experience with managed care outreach. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate with senior executives.
Other: Knowledge of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet statements for use in comparative analysis.
Accountable for recommendations to the leadership team.
Beth Abraham Family of Health Services - 19 months ago