Vice President, Business Development
Club One, Inc. is a nationally recognized fitness management company, developing award-winning health and wellness solutions that help more than 145,000 members nationwide experience a better quality of life. At the heart of it, we believe in bringing positive change to the communities we serve through a fit mind and body. Founded in 1991, Club One operates nearly 100 fitness centers across 14 states including Club One branded and owned commercial fitness clubs and our partners’ facilities across multiple models and geographies.
The VP, Business Development will design, develop and manage a successful B2B acquisition support unit that drives Club One to the number one position as the Outsource Fitness and Wellness provider in the corporate, medical and community center and franchise markets . This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and reports to the President. The ideal candidate will bring a creative mind, strong quantitative and analysis background and experience closing complex deals.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum five plus years B2B sales experience with an emphasis on premium price, long term contract sales
- Demonstrated success in developing new revenue sources which are aligned but expand upon overall brand strategy
- Strong market analysis, business forecasting, and budgeting skills
- Experience with C-level decision makers
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across organization structure
- An understanding of Health Club Management Services in the medical, community center, real estate, corporate and franchise markets preferred
- Travel required (most trips 3 days or less)
Club One - 11 months ago
Club One, Inc. offers you a future full of career possibilities. We are committed to hiring, mentoring and retaining energetic, motivated...