Responsible for profitability, growth, and direction of all Credit Union products and services.
- Identifies and Analyzes new product and business opportunities and revenue streams.
- Develops and oversees business process and technology strategies to create market differentiation.
- Provides long-term and intermediate term planning, vision, and support, for products and services.
- Develops strategies to promote company services ahead of competitor’s services and capabilities.
- Leads strategic projects through Design and Implementation phases to ensure successful and timely launches.
- Creates and performs sales and training presentations to communicate key strengths and close significant opportunities.
initial training and ongoing support for clients through Training
Design and Development Manager and Training and Performance Delivery
- Manages Business Analyst and related projects.
- Manages Business Systems Analysts and related responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
OneWire Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard