Vice President of Business Development
Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for the overall management of the Company’s business development organization.
- Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company’s strategic sales direction, goals, go to market collateral,
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment.
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
- Build and manage a business development team
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- Win early customers with limited support.
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the sales and business development team. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which will characterize the Company’s dealings with the marketplace.
- Organically grow business 15-20% annually
- Handle RFP generation and fulfillment
Talk2Rep requires a senior business development executive who can identify potential deals and develop the tactics and teams needed to bring them to fruition. This executive will need to actively lead the business development function in an effective, aggressive manner. At the same time, this executive is also expected to be a contributor to the management of the company as a whole, as a member of the senior management team. These needs, essential at this stage of the company’s development, establish the necessary professional background and experience parameters for the successful candidate.
• 5+ years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience.
• Experience marketing or selling products or services in a start-up or early stage environment
• A solid understanding of Company’s market: products, players, technologies, and a rolodex of contacts in related markets.
Salary and Commissions : $50,000 annually salary plus a lucrative commission structure and company equity earned annually up to 4%. Total cash expected compensation annually is $150,000.00 plus paid vacation and health benefits.