Reporting to CEO, the Vice President of Client Services will be a pivotal member of our talented management team chartered with building and managing the client services team, identifying business needs and opportunities &
cultivating profitable client relationships in order to grow revenue
- Strategic Management of Top Tier Clients
- Manages a Team of:
- Key Account Managers
- Offshore Customer Service Manager
- Offshore Level I & Level II Representatives
- Client Project Manager
- Act as an Ambassador between Fortune 100 Strategic and International Partnerships
- Inspires and empowers Account Managers to anticipate client needs and identify solutions to meet them.
- Facilitates communication between clients and internal teams (marketing, implementation, sales, product management and development).
- Responsible for Growth/Profitability of Client Portfolio
- Creates & implements marketing and promotional plans to grow revenue and increase user acquisition.
- Drives implementation and launch of new clients.
- Client Revenue/Profitability Forecasts
- Prioritization of Client Projects & Initiatives
- Acts as an ambassador for our technology & build new client relationships.
- Regularly solicits feedback regarding client performance.
- Drives upsells to current clients and sets goals for each Manages expectations & helps resolve cross functional issues.
- Review and redesign of cross functional operation and process to deliver to client.
- Determines & manages all end user support including SLAs, responses, escalation paths.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience Managing a High Performance Team of Account Managers
- A “Manager as a Coach” Management Philosophy
- Visualization skills for continuous review and improvement.
- Proven success with B2B & B2B2C Sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Past Success Growing Client Revenue Exponentially
- Track Record of Success Managing Top Tier Clients
- Success Managing Relationships with Demanding Clients
- Experience Reporting to Senior, C-Level Executives Experience with Toolbars,Search/e-Commerce/Loyalty Marketing Platforms and Social Networking Applications Highly Desirable
- Understanding of Scrum Methodology is preferred.