VP of Customer Service
The Vice President of Customer Service, reporting directly to the CEO, will provide strategic leadership and direction for our Customer Service organization, and ensure that a superior level of service is delivered to all WhiteHat Security clients.
This position is responsible for ensuring that departmental goals and objectives are crafted and achieved while working with peers within the organization to resolve issues and continuously improve organizational effectiveness. Responsibilities include day-to-day management of the team, customer relationship management, and improving both internal and external support processes.
- Works across the organization with multiple departments to establish a solid foundation for the Customer Service organization and direction.
- Develops and maintains strategic objectives in establishing world class customer service policies and standards
- Manages key client issues, deliverables and escalations to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Act as product liaison for major products, including working with other departments or vendors to solve technical issues as needed
- Monitor support response time, taking action as needed to ensure timely response of all support cases
- Fosters a culture that aligns with our corporate values for continuous improvement and accountability for the business and the customer
- Some travel may be required domestically and internationally
- Escalation point for 7x24 support as required
Submit Your Resume › ›
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- 10+ years managing client services, customer / technical support organizations
- 5+ years experience in a senior management role leading client services/customer care organizations.
- BS/MBA required
- Excellent leadership, analytical, planning and organization skills
- Ability to direct, motivate, select and evaluate staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and leverage resources towards fulfillment of shared goals.
- Demonstrated experience implementing staff training, systems, tools and process required.
- Effective presentation, negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with small organizations with limited infrastructure as well as large, complex organizations is valued.
WhiteHat Security - 11 months ago