Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target. We are currently looking for a Vice President of Customer Service to join our growing team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Vice President of Customer Service shall be responsible for implementing and leading Customer Service operations consisting of a third party call center, as well as an internal customer care call center to be implemented locally. The Vice President of Customer Service will execute leadership functions including company policy recommendations and adherence, employee development, capacity / workforce management, process workflow, and advanced strategic planning.
· Directs the overall function of his or her department while minimizing company losses.
· Development of the vision and direction of Customer Service in conjunction with the departmental vision set forth by Management.
· Responsible for the creation, planning, and execution in all aspects of management relating to providing best in class customer satisfaction for our internal and external customers alike.
· Focus on identifying product improvement needs and implementing programs and solutions to address them.
· Lead and develop teams through communication, performance management, development plans, and training while driving Customer Service associates and third party vendors towards accomplishing production goals.
· Directs, advises, and guides staff in resolving unusual and difficult situations in determining the most effective method for providing elite customer satisfaction.
· Maintains involvement and awareness of current and future technical innovations under development for use in Customer Service.
· Expense control and budget forecasting involvement as it relates to the Customer Service department. - Closely monitor and maintain strict adherence to internal and external SLA requirements.
· Constant evaluation of staff as it pertains to the quality of customer service and production results being performed. - Interact with senior leadership of other divisions to maximize customer service efficiency as it relates to superior customer satisfaction and customer retention.
· Prior call center leadership experience in a customer service environment, preferably in hardware business.
· Experienced in building customer service operations.
· Experienced in creating and implementing marketing campaigns in a customer service environment.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple high level priorities.
· Experienced with multiple social media servicing delivery channels.
· Proficient utilizing Power Point, Excel, Visio.
· Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
· Knowledge of Call Center technologies and CRM tools
· Demonstrated excellent leadership skills.
· Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to oversee and effectively balance multiple high level priorities.
· Creative to plan and accomplish a variety of goals and corporate initiatives.
· Effectively interact with all levels of management.
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...