Guggenheim’s workforce has experienced tremendous growth through hiring and acquisitions and is expecting continued growth. The Vice President plans, organizes, and drives each project throughout the project lifecycle following deadlines and budgetary controls. Additionally, s/he ensures that project status is routinely communicated, that each project is appropriately resourced and that each project is quality controlled to mitigate risks and improve the final work product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The VP of Diversity and Inclusion will report direct to the Head of Diversity and Inclusion in Human Resources. This position serves several human capital work streams that support EEO Compliance, Diversity and Inclusion, Supplier Diversity, On boarding and several other related areas. Seasoned experience is necessary to fulfill the many projects within this cluster of operations.
• Plan, organize, and deliver projects throughout the project lifecycle to meet deadlines and budgetary controls.
• Ensure that projects are routinely prioritized, reported, managed, and status is communicated to ensure business value is delivered.
• Ensure that business and technical resources are appropriately allocated, available and managed for each project.
• Develop project plans and provide progress reports.
• Identify project scope, objectives, milestones, success criteria and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management & stakeholders.
• Help define and document business requirements needed to support business initiatives.
• Help design, document and implement appropriate policies and procedures.
• Ensure staff has the technical tools and knowledge to use for new responsibilities,
applications, policies and procedures and that the transfer of ownership and accountability is clear.
• Implement, administrate and manage ongoing processes required for Strategic Human Capital applications supporting the Diversity and Inclusion program in addition to other audit, policy and regulatory mandates.
• Assist with facilitations, training and briefings as needed.
• Assist with vendor relationships as needed.
• Provide assistance on various ad-hoc and special projects as directed by management.
• Act as liaison between Human Capital, EEO and Diversity and Inclusion operations and representatives of all business units.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 3- 5 years experience in project management and financial services.
• Graduate degree and at least 3-5 years of proven experience in project management, human resources, EEO and diversity and inclusion management is a plus.
• Must have a sound working knowledge of project management applications and an understanding of human capital applications.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to ask pointed and open-ended questions necessary to bring group consensus.
• Organized, detail oriented and able to ensure work processes are completed accurately and appropriately.
• Must be a hands-on leader and be willing to roll up their sleeves to perform any and all responsibilities needed to ensure success.
• Must have experience and understanding of Project Lifecycles.
• Must have experience as a team oriented individual with ability to work well with diverse groups as a follower and a leader.
• Proficiency in SharePoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must successfully pass a background check.
• Located in New York office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Partners is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $180 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2013 and includes consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $37 billion.
We provide asset management, investment banking and capital markets services, insurance, institutional finance and investment advisory solutions to institutions, governments and agencies, corporations, investment advisors, family offices and individuals.
We are headquartered in New York and Chicago and serve our clients from more than 26 offices in eight countries. For more information about Guggenheim Partners, visit guggenheimpartners.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guggenheim Partners - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $210 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2014....