Who We’re Looking For
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, the difference between winning and losing may have nothing to do with the quality of the solution or price. All of those elements could be viewed as equal in the eyes of the client. The difference in a growing number of cases is the salesperson!
If you are all about being “the” difference, “the” tie-breaker, “the” unique value proposition then we’d like to talk to you. If you are “that” person, then you’ll be able to share examples of what that means to you and your client. If you don’t have one to share in your cover letter, don’t bother submitting your resume. If you do, then you’ll know how to move your resume to the top of the stack!
If you’re looking for a place that will appreciate and reward you for being “the” difference you know you are, then we’d like to talk to you.
The VP of Enterprise Solution Sales primary responsibility will be for new business development. This position will require little to no client management work. The ideal candidate will be a large account “Hunter” responsible for developing, implementing and managing a sales strategy to achieve aggressive sales goals and bring in “New Logo” business with prospects who currently have no relationship with KBM Group. Our Headquarters are in Richardson, Texas but out of state candidates may work from a home office with ability to travel.
- Exceed annual quota
- Identify your best prospects, learn all you can about them and get their attention by d eveloping and executing strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing, and all other matters related to revenue generation for "New Logo's".
- Understand the prospect's requirements and ensure sales offerings are closely coordinated and in alignment with internal product offerings.
- Create clear documentation, precise and properly detailed prospect job instructions.
- Proactively soliciting feedback from prospect on their current and future needs
- Providing market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- Five or more years of documented database marketing business development success
- Proven success in "New Logo" acquisition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage the sales process
- Experienced working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Salesforce.com experience a plus