Agrace HospiceCare named the “Best Place to Work”
is seeking a highly professional and dynamic fund development executive to join one of south central Wisconsin's leading employers as our Vice President, Foundation. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, this position leads all aspects of our foundation to support Agrace HospiceCare’s charitable and capital campaigns, annual appeals, planned giving, grants, special events, corporate donor development and Thrift Stores. This position manages a team of professionals and staffs the Agrace Foundation Board of Directors.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with demonstrated success in non-profit fund development, capital campaigns, donor relations.
- 7-10 years management experience with oversight, coaching and development of staff.
- Membership in related professional organizations encouraged (National Society of Fund Raising Executives, American Healthcare Philanthropy, Planned Giving Council).
- Minimum of 5 years prior executive leadership experience, developing organizational culture, strategy and policy.
• Community-based, non-profit hospice service for over 30 years
• Comprehensive in-home, inpatient, respite and residential care
• State of the art 50 bed inpatient unit
• Partners with 150+ skilled nursing and assisted living facilities throughout south central Wisconsin
• Serves more than 600 patients each day in five counties
• Awarded “Best Place to Work” in Madison in ’08 – ’09 and ’10 – ’11
HospiceCare Inc - 15 months ago