Avesta is a rapidly growing value-add multifamily investment and management firm based in Tampa, FL. In less than 2 years, Avesta has deployed $120M of investor equity into 5,000 apartments and built a 170-employee management team drawn from the best companies in the industry. Currently, Avesta is preparing for its next phase of growth by hiring proven leaders to head multiple departments including operations, finance, IT, and acquisitions.
Our culture is one of dynamism, purpose, and innovation. All team members share our core values: servant leadership to all our stakeholders and creating true, lasting value in society. We seek to identify true ‘A players’ and give them immediate responsibility, autonomy, and upside.
About the Position:
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will lead Avesta’s hiring and talent management process and the future build-out of the Avesta team. The position will report directly to the COO, and will be based at Avesta’s headquarters in Tampa. The position offers competitive compensation and the opportunity for meaningful upside participation.
Primary responsibilities will be:
· Manage and develop recruiting team as well as staffing and talent acquisition strategies
· Sourcing talent in new markets and recruiting for all positions in the company
· Improving the hiring process and growing the hiring department
· Assisting the company in a massive national growth initiative by recruiting the highest level of talent, ‘A Players’
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years experience in national level Hiring/Recruiting/Talent Management
· Ability to work independently
· Good business judgment
· Shared values
· Tolerance for rapid growth and change