*** No recruiters please***
Reporting to the CEO, the Americas, the VP of Human Resources serves as the senior Business Partner for General Cable North America. He/She works with the North America leadership team to embed and/or adapt people priorities, principles, practices, ethics and standards required to propel the business in a smooth and efficient manner.
The incumbent designs the appropriate strategic direction for the HR function, creates the people strategy that drives business results, and works in conjunction with the senior business leaders to build capabilities and drive a culture of high performance.
The incumbent provides HR leadership in the effective and efficient execution of HR best practices in support of business plans and needs while retaining alignment with the businesses vision and direction. Specifically: Compensation, Rewards, and Benefits Administration, Training and Development, Performance Management, Workforce planning, Recruiting, and On-Boarding, Labor Contract Negotiation Strategy, Talent Management/Development, Organizational Development and Culture, HR Processes, Planning and Implementation.
- 10-15 years of senior level HR experience, providing strategic business partner support, encompassing a broad set of responsibilities in a multi-site company with an emphasis on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Solid HR functional experience in the areas of talent acquisition, compensation, metrics, benefits and systems, organizational effectiveness and leadership development to help bring solutions to business needs.
- Culturally sensitive and knowledgeable of human resources issues including diverse regulatory and cultural issues and operating practices within North America.
- Demonstrated experience in leading senior team members in both union and non-union manufacturing settings.
- Demonstrate the experience, energy and enthusiasm to be a partner working alongside a progressive leadership team who are tackling multiple priorities throughout the organization, and be able to establish and implement throughout North America the HR programs and procedures needed to function at the highest levels
- Demonstrates the capability to develop and effectively implement best practices within the business.
- Able to lead and mentor teams of diverse professionals to provide exceptional service and business solutions.
- Ability to effectively balance competing priorities to fulfill all customer expectations.
- Bachelors Degreee in HR or related field, MBA preferred
General Cable - 9 months ago