Vice President, Human Resources
The Vice President of Human Resources will serve as a partner with the Bank’s Executive Management Team to achieve the business goals of AgFirst Farm Credit Bank. The VP of HR will direct the Bank’s HR department including all aspects of Human Resources:
compensation, benefits, payroll, HRIS, regulatory compliance, employment law, EEO, organizational development, training, leadership development, succession planning, employment, employee relations and diversity and inclusion. Further, this position acts as
a consultant and advisor to the AgFirst District Associations regarding their Human Resource needs.
The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in the areas listed above. Primary responsibilities also include:
- Developing and maintaining workforce management strategies, including effective talent development and succession planning processes;
- Designing and managing competitive compensation programs, including benefits, that enhance the Bank’s ability to meet business objectives and attract, motivate and retain a skilled, diverse and effective workforce,
- Driving and influencing performance management processes throughout the Bank,
- Managing all HR-related risks and providing technical advice and knowledge within the human resources discipline,
- Providing overall HR leadership and direction in communications and human capital strategies to meet Bank and AgFirst associations’ short- and long-term needs.
- An undergraduate degree in Business or related Human Resources field with a strong preference for an advanced degree (MBA, MS or JD),
- Successful 10- 15 year minimum experience with a record of accomplishments as a senior level Human Resources leader with multiple HR responsibilities/functions,
- Strong communications skills, including a demonstrated ability to successfully manage inter-personnel relationships.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with executive management and board of directors, including an ability to identify organizational needs and confidently and convincingly present information, analysis and make recommendations on HR initiatives.