Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instruments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, m inimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops relationships with all decision makers that will assist in leading to contract awards being made to IMS.
- Coordinates Request For Information and Request For Proposal preparations and develops presentations.
- Negotiates any terms, conditions, or situations that lead to a successful contract award.
- Develops launch packages for new contracts that will be shared with sales, marketing, and contract departments.
- Develops a strategy for activities that relate to growing IMS’ business opportunities.
- Works with the IMS Business Reporting division in developing necessary reports.
- Analyzes reports to determine sales growth and opportunities.
- Instructs the IMS sales team on strategies to be employed in order to develop sales opportunities
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university; and/or two years of business to business sales experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 13 months ago
ARRIS Group, Inc.
ARRIS Group, Inc.
- 3 days ago
VP & SALES EXECUTIVE A
- 8 days ago
- 18 days ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...