We are looking for a VP of Marketing with an appreciation for craft beer to join Karl Strauss Brewing Company!
The VP of Marketing will serve as a member of the Senior Management team and is responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s brand strategy. They will lead all activities of Brand Management, Beer Marketing, Brewery Restaurant Marketing, Creative Services, Social Media, Public Relations and Advertising, Channel Marketing, and Community Relations. Additionally they will manage the directives of the marketing team, ensuring the effective, powerful, and consistent use of the best marketing messages for all of the Company’s marketing activities.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains and refines a clear brand platform that will be the guiding principal by which all marketing-related and brand contact points decisions are made.
- Manages product portfolio, brand extensions, and price programs for both divisions of the company, collaborating with and leading the Production and Management teams.
- Communicates the marketing vision across the entire company, defines strategies, and drives implementation, including unit level marketing plans and company marketing plan.
- Collaborates with division heads to ensure that all brand initiatives are well managed to have a positive impact on operations.
- Builds, manages and coaches a high-performance Marketing team that drives effective cross-functional initiatives.
- Develops, manages, and optimizes the Company’s annual Marketing budget.
- Identifies appropriate vehicles and messages to guide all internal and external communications.
- Manages all brand-centric internal and external company communications to ensure consistency.
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure consistent usage and display of brand messages, company talking points, and imagery.
- Creates Total Contact Points brand audit and strategy.
- Develops and manages in-house Creative Services systems and staff, providing design direction for concept development, production, and placement of all marketing communication, packaging designs, and collateral materials.
- Provides design platform and guidelines for all facility build-outs and redesigns to ensure brand relevancy and operational efficiencies.
- Keeps abreast of all social media platforms and SEO trends to ensure optimization of social media and online results.
- Provides direction and management for promotional efforts through quantitative channel marketing that supports company sales initiatives.
- Researches, defines and tracks market segments, customer profiles and customer buying habits throughout the company.
- Collaborates with the division heads on promotional plans based on market segment research.
- Guides the design and maintenance of all digital touch points such as the website and keeps current with web design trends.
- Creates and implements a PR and advertising plan in accordance with the brand platform.
If you are excited about the prospect of working for an award winning brewery and the description above sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, utilizing reference code VPM713.
- MBA required, with a minimum of 5 years of post-MBA management experience.
- At least ten years experience in marketing, with minimum five years in a management and entrepreneurial capacity.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully deploying marketing initiatives, managing across divisions and disciplines, driving actionable strategic initiatives, and infusing vitality and a spirit of success into the organization.
- Demonstrated success leading teams in grassroots and community marketing initiatives.
- Must be a strategic thinker with excellent project management capabilities, who can motivate and grow a strong marketing culture throughout the organization.
- Rigorous analytical capabilities, thorough knowledge of research methodologies, and experience conducting research.
- Ability to manage resources, multiple programs and projects, tight deadlines, and budgets.
- Strong project management, negotiation, collaborative problem solving, and change management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company is committed to contributing to our team members' futures by providing management training programs, a...