Strategic marketing role in a fast–paced, rapidly growing company that has done the work to know its marketing strategy. This role will be critical in executing on the sales and marketing plan with an emphasis on web marketing (web site, SEO, PPC). VP of Marketing reports to the EVP of Sales and Marketing, managing a $500K marketing budget and 6 - 8 marketing team members.
Execute the Strategic Marketing Plan, including:
Demand Generation initiatives in support of sales team; build sales pipeline
Web Marketing, including SEO, PPC, and website management
Email marketing and overall lead generation
Support Sales by Partnering to Create Proper Tools and Materials
Brochures, Testimonials, Case Studies, Collateral, ROI tools, etc.
Presentation templates, FAQs, Objection Handling docs, etc.
Competitive Info and information on market and competitive trends.
Support Sales & Marketing VP
External and Internal Market Analysis
Sales and pipeline analysis
Analysis of Salesforce.com data
Manage Direct Reports Providing Tactical Support
Events coordinator, who manages all trade shows and conferences.
Marketing specialist, who manages creative brand work.
Compensation and benefits:
- 8 + years in a marketing or product marketing role
- Track record of lead generation through web marketing
- Experience using marketing automation systems to drive lead generation campaigns
- Proven ability working with sales team to achieve aggressive sales goals
- Understanding and knowledge of Software and/or Software As a Service market
- Proven ability to work with senior executives
- Proven ability to lead and drive multiple projects to completion
- 4 Year College Degree
- Familiarity with the Senior Care industry, experience in a start-up or early stage company, and an MBA are all preferred but not required
Environmental and physical requirements: this position requires you to be in an office environment at a computer workstation and on the phone, with 25% travel to client sites and trade shows. Must be able to sustain high level of project management activity with an extremely high energy level, and periodic physical exertion of setting up tradeshow displays and transporting sales and marketing materials.
- Base salary plus possible bonus potential based on overall annual results
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401(k) and PTO.
Relias Learning - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental...