Guaranteed Rate is seeking a dedicated, hard-working, producing V.P. of Mortgage Lending to join its innovative, entrepreneurial, passionate team.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering competitive, easy-to-understand mortgages through dedicated, personal operational processes, and supported by superior customer service.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide make up the ever expanding reach of the Guaranteed Rate centers of influence. Nationally recognized for innovation, business growth and job creation, it continues to identify professional, highly-motivated individuals to join and share in the success that is Guaranteed Rate.
Backed by an industry recognized POD operation and award winning marketing efforts, our corporate culture has evolved to place an emphasis on operational transparency and personal achievement. As a part of the Guaranteed Rate team you will be positioned for success, provided with a competitive compensation plan, and a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
- Streamlined processing, underwriting and closing procedures to reduce time from application to funding
- Standardized and automated marketing for all loan officers to guarantee contact with their clients and retention of their clients
- Ability to price loans profitably while being a low price market leader because we understand that price does matter to our customers
- Outstanding customer service rankings
- Ability to originate loans in 50 states
Click here to apply online
- 2+ years of residential loan origination experience.
- Currently licensed (or ability to be licensed) as a state and federal loan originator
- Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines.
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and develop relationships with realtors, builders, attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Computer proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent mandatory. Four-year college degree preferred