Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
- Maintaining and growing customer base of top 750 US base lending institutions
- Ability to manage a team of high performing outside sales representatives
- Working effectively with support organizations in a fast paced technology environment
- Acquisition of new customers
- Selling Additional Interthinx products to existing client base
- Daily oral presentations, Lead management, and in-person service visits to clients
- Travel will be required for this position
Interthinx is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Financial, real estate or mortgage experience preferred, but not required
- Five (5) years outside sales experience required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks strongly preferred
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...