drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
drchrono is a culmination of people passionate in crafting only the best cloud healthcare EHR ( Electronic Health Record ) platform & community. The driving force of the teams efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare.
The primary focus is on iPad / iPhone / iPod healthcare. The EHR is free.
The platform also provides: patient health insurance check / verification, medical billing, patient check-in, patient payment, medical speech-to-text, e-prescribing, labs.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful VP of Support who will be responsible for working to develop and mentor the support team while establishing, clarifying, and improving team processes and policies.
Your goal as VP of Support is to enable our team to provide the highest level of support to our rapidly growing customer base while fostering a feedback loop that encourages upstream, product-oriented solutions. You will use your passion and experience working with members of a team to constantly improve each individual while building an all together stronger group. The ideal candidate is a determined advocate of our customers who constantly strives to improve the entire customer experience.
This position is located in the heart of Silicon Valley at our Mountain View office headquarters, the "chronoplex".
- Providing customer support to our physician provider community
- Experience scaling a customer support organization as it grows within the U.S. and globally
- Understanding of SEO interplay with content
- Great manager able to successfully manage remote teams
- Key liaison between content team and product team
- Metric obsessed and data savvy
- Able to implement quality control standards
- Proven ability to create scalable training programs
- Outstanding judgment and ability to balance the needs of the organization with the needs of our customers
- Comfortable moving fast in a complex and dynamic environment
- Not afraid to take a stand
- A team player who doesn’t take themselves too seriously, enjoys a good game of foosball, and appreciates the beautiful Silicon Valley views
- Identify inefficient workflows and implement solutions
- Know our products and our customers inside and out
- Develop, coach, and mentor a group of dynamic, hard-working supporters
- Act as a resource to your reports and the team as a whole
- Help determine short, medium, and long-term team strategy
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other teams
- Help build the team by interviewing, hiring, and training new members
- Fair disclosure, this role is not : content creation, editing, pr, social media or marketing
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
- 2-5 years of people management experience; preferably in Customer Support
- Experience building and scaling a customer support team, particularly in healthcare or a fast-paced startup
- Effective communicator within a team and with cross-functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- A passion for fixing healthcare and ensuring a good customer experience
- Someone with at least 5+ years of operational experience with customer support
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs and youtube.com/drchrono
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Much more ...