CompuLink is a performance based company that is focused on continuous improvement in our practices and procedures as well as the quality of service to our customers. We continuously audit the effectiveness of our ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system in order to provide exemplary service to our customers.
CompuLink continuously measures all aspects of our daily business activities to include on-time delivery, quality, material costs, service levels, workmanship, efficiency, resources, documentation, tooling and schedule to ensure consistent corporate wide performance to our customer.
Our philosophy is to drive manufacturing excellence through the institution of best practices, a dedication to continuous improvement and the incorporation of lean techniques that allow us to provide innovative solutions to customer problems at a reduced cost.
Responsibility for leading Quality function of Customer Focused Value Stream Team. Implements in union with other team leaders the Value Stream Mapping system to ensure a safe work environment, drive quality improvements, provide premier customer service, develop a qualified workforce, reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and annual goals of the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work / Project experiences with major in Value Stream for Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written. Computer spreadsheet and graphics
- Project Management
- Strong analytical thinking
- Specialized skills, knowledge or certifications unique to this role ( APQP experience preferred)
- Education / Training on Value Stream Mapping
- Process expertise production and supply chain
- Ability to Train others
- Function as a participating team member.
- Support Team in evaluation of Quality Characteristics of Product.
- Update supervisor and system WIP status with progress to schedule.
- Identify and correct potential problems. Work with other team members or Management if assistance from other groups is needed.
- Supervise Quality inspectors assigned to the production lines for the team.
- Conduct employee appraisal.
- Address complaints and assist in resolving issues.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Cross train employees.
- Other duties as assigned.