The Vacation Relief position may work 4 different positions, on any of the 3 shifts, depending on the staffing needs. These positions include: Second Floor Utiltiy, Standardizer, UF Operator and Intak.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utility-Supplys production line with product.
- Monitors and moves product out of vats.
- Standardizer- Operates and monitors milk products in mix tanks.Retrieves ingredients and adds to milk product.
- UF Operator is responsible for running the ultra-filtration system and making whey concentrate. Operator is required to hook up various silos using in-line systems,hoses, and the control panel.
-Intake- Employee is responsible for coordinating the incoming tankers of raw milk product, typically 10-12 tankers per 12 hour shift. Weighs and takes samples of milk to test for quality.
- Follow DFA’s GMP’s and work in a manner consistent with corporate and regulatory quality and sanitation requirements.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to learn basic computer skills for touch screen operation.
- Must speak English with basic math skills.
Dairy Farmers of America - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard