We are looking for highly-motivated, career minded candidates for the position of Vacuum Excavator Foreman.
· Follow daily operator maintenance schedule on truck and vacuum unit.
· Follow NPL Safety guidelines and procedures.
· Properly follow laws, regulations and guidelines regarding damage prevention when excavating underground utilities.
· Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner.
· Promote high employee morale and maintain NPL Core Values at all times.
· Ability to Pass and/or Complete O.S.H.A. Approved Competent Person Course as well as any other required training and testing for the position.
· Strong communication skills, written and oral.
· Valid drivers license and clean driving record are required.
· Good organizational skills and ability to understand the NPL business model.
· Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Effective leadership is required in getting all assigned crews to achieve goals related to productivity, and to perform safely and with the quality required of NPL.
NPL Construction - 5 months ago
The sunny southwestern US is smiling on Southwest Gas. The largest gas supplier in Arizona and Nevada, it provides natural gas to almost 1.9...