This search is being conducted by Manpower Inc. of Des Moines. To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references via e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Kristin Babcock, Manpower
For questions regarding this position, please contact Kristin Babcock at 515-232-2340. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Provides vehicle parking on request, to visitors/patients. Maintains front entrance of the Medical Center, both outside and inside, keeping free of litter by performing general housekeeping tasks. Keeps snow removed from the circle drive and entrance walk. Exhibits and promotes a cooperative team spirit. Ensures all actions taken in carrying out responsibilities support patient centered care.
Required Qualifications :
· Possession of a current valid driver's license and must maintain eligibility for coverage under Mary Greeley Medical Center’s insurance policy.
· Must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for coverage under Mary Greeley Medical Center’s insurance policy.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Ability to operate a variety of vehicles, both standard and automatic transmissions.
· Ability to read, write and speak English.
· Ability to use telephone, PC and pager system.
· Ability to understand oral and written instructions; ability to maintain simple records.
· Experienced in and able to interact with numerous and diverse customers.
· Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills
Ability to adapt quickly to unexpected changes in circumstances.
· Knowledge of body mechanics and universal/safety precautions
High school diploma or GED preferred
Mary Greeley Medical Center - 8 months ago