We are seeking enthusiastic Valet/Guest Service Associates to provide aggressive hospitality to hotel guests at prestigious hotels.
Responsibilities include greeting arriving and departing guests, parking and retrieving guest vehicles, opening doors, and providing information and directions. Applicants must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate has at least one year of customer service experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoys working outdoors. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver Aggressive Hospitality.
- Acknowledge and greet guests within 30 seconds and provide professional, fast, fun and friendly service
- Park and retrieves vehicles
- Maintain pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, hotel staff and co-workers
- Practice AAA Basics
- Immediately secure all keys
- Willing to adhere to all AAA Parking uniform and appearance standards
- Ensure all guest’s valet experience are memorable and unique
- Run fast to retrieve cars
- Drive slow when presenting cars
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions and frequently exposed to care exhaust fumes
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state in which you will be working (if you are an out-of-state college student, you must have a valid license in your state of residence)
- Pass a pre-employment background check including drug, MVR and criminal background check
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
- Must be able to speak, read and write Standard English
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to regularly stand, walk, run, use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Must have close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and ability to adjust focus
AAA Parking - 21 months ago